- Dual sided actuation for even pad wear
- Simple adjustment and set up
- Works with ALL cable actuated road levers.
- Includes ultra-grippy TRP semi-metallic pads
- Manufacturer recommends use with 160mm rotor
The TRP Spyre is a dual sided mechanical brake where both pads actuate providing even and precise clamping force. This translates into even pad wear and, with the addition of a simple cable barrel adjuster, the pads can be adjusted easily and hassle free. All of this in an incredibly thin 40mm wide, 154g slender package that works with any of the mechanical drop bar brake levers on the market. Sold as singles – one required for each lever.
Please note: Post mount fitting and rotor sold separately (not included)
Out of stock
Join the waitlist to be emailed when this product becomes available again, or use this link to email us to see if we can special order this item for you.