Wald 157 Giant Basket Gloss Black
The Giant Delivery basket is one of the most enduring and iconic products in our catalog. Popular among messengers and paperboys (feel free to ask your father or grandfather about this noble profession), this basket is designed to carry large loads thanks to its stout legs, cargo bands, and heavy duty handlebar clamps.
- Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY)
- Great for delivery, industrial bikes and hauling large loads
- Reinforcement bands add extra strength – this basket is built for rugged use
- Baskets are 53.3cm side to side x 38.1cm front to back and 22.8cm deep; The basket tapers to 46.3cm x 31.1cm at the bottom
- Extended handlebar clamps allow greater clearance for shift and brake cables. They are 3 5/8″ apart and fit 7/8″, 1″ and 31.8mm diameter handlebars
- Legs extend from approx. 36.8cm to 58.4cm and have two mounting holes for mounting to either the axle or fork eyelets for bikes with quick release front hubs
- Complete basket with fittings weighs 3.5kg
Out of stock
Add your email to be notified when this product becomes available again, or use this link to email us to see if we can special order this item for you.
This product is: Available in-store only
In-store Pickup Only - This product can't be shipped, so it's pick up. Please choose Click and Collect shipping method in the checkout when purchasing this product.
- DO NOT overload Basket.
- Overloading Basket or not securing item(s) in basket may cause difficulty in steering and/or loss of bicycle control which could result in injury.
- DO NOT bend legs or leg mounting tabs.
- DO NOT mount legs to the inside of the bicycle’s front fork blades. Mount only to the outside of the bicycle’s front fork blades.
- DO NOT assemble a quick-release front hub through leg holes. The legs are to be mounted to bolt on front axles or to fork eyelets.
- DO NOT use on bicycles with a carbon fiber front fork or handlebar.
- DO NOT use on bicycles with a front suspension or springer fork.
- Manufacturer SKU