- Fits any 104 BCD crankset
- Chainring Bolts: All tooth sizes require 1x bolts that are 6mm long with exception to 30t rings which are threaded and require bolts that are 7-10mm long. Wolf Tooth carries both sizes in a variety of colors
104 x 30t – use 10mm bolts
104 x 32t, 34t, 36t, 38t use 6mm bolts.
If using a bashring you will need 8mm bolts (most stock bolts on 3x cranksets are 8mm)
- 32t 104 BCD chainrings work on many older 2x Shimano crankset (XT, SLX, or Deore)
- The 30t x 104BCD chainring is the only available ring for the QUARQTM power meter
- Drivetrains: 1×9, 1×10, 1×11 and 1×12 drivetrains
If using a 9-speed drivetrain use a 10-speed chain. It fits tighter for better chain retention
- Available in two different tooth profiles for optimal performance based on your chain type. Use Drop-Stop ST for use with Shimano 12-speed Hyperglide+ chains. Use Drop-Stop A for all 9, 10, and 11spd chains or 12spd SRAM Eagle, KMC, Connex or Wippermann chains.
- Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
- Weight (g): 30T: 36 | 32T: 47 | 34T: 56 | 36T: 60 | 38T 66