Surly Single-Speed Kit Spacers and Lockring
Got a rear wheel from a geared bike collecting dust in your garage? Maybe it’s time you gave it some new life as a singlespeed wheel. Surly’s singlespeed spacer kit allows you to use singlespeed cassette cogs on any Shimano-style freehub body.
The kit comes with a selection of anodised aluminum spacers, so you can get a perfect chainline to complement your road, track or mountain crankset. The large-diameter, stainless steel Cassette Lockring holds everything together and perfectly matches the outside diameter of the spacers. Plus, it matches the machined shoulder of Surly’s single-speed cassette cogs (not included). The lockring is machined to utilise a common Shimano cassette lockring tool for installation and removal. This isn’t just a mix of off-the-shelf parts; Surly went the extra distance to give you a kit that will provide maximum functionality, durability and aesthetic value.
Out of stock
Add your email to be notified when this product becomes available again, or use this link to email us to see if we can special order this item for you.
This product is: A regular item
Regular Shipping - This is a small product that can be easily shipped using standard AusPost satchels.
See our Shipping Information page for more information on shipping costs, or add this item to your cart to see its shipping cost.
• Converts multi-speed to single speed on Shimano freehub bodies
• Anodised aluminium spacers (qty x 6 of varying widths)
• Stainless steel cassette lockring
• Designed to work on a Shimano or Shimano-compatible 8-, 9- or 10-speed freehub body
• Machined lockring is compatible with Shimano cassette lockring tool (for easy installation and removal)
• Suits Cassette Body Type: Shimano 1
• Suits Cassette Body Type: Shimano 8, 9, 10, SRAM
- Manufacturer SKU