Topeak Joe Blow Booster Pump for Tubeless
Half air compressor – Half pump. The JoeBlow Booster pump just made it easier to install tubeless tyres. This pump has an integrated aluminum air chamber that stores an air charge of one liter, up to 160psi / 11 bar, to quickly fill your tyre and ensure the proper installation on a tubeless rim, just like a shop compressor. Once you flip the selector from “CHARGE” to “INFLATE” mode, air bypasses the chamber and flows directly into your tyre like a standard pump. The top-mounted easy to read gauge, air release button and comfortable dual density polymer grip, combined with its extra-long hose and stable base makes mounting tubeless and standard tires a breeze!
Out of stock
Add your email to be notified when this product becomes available again, or use this link to email us to see if we can special order this item for you.
This product is: A regular item
Regular Shipping - This is a small product that can be easily shipped using standard AusPost satchels.
- Easy to read top mount gauge. In CHARGE mode, the pump quickly and easily seeds and fills tubeless tires using the integrated air chamber. Switching to INFLATE mode allows you to efficiently and precisely inflate your tyre like a traditional pump
- Air release button
- SmartHead DX3 with lower profile air release button to minimise unintended pressure release
- Hose dock
- Head: SmartHead DX3 with air release button and x-long hose
- Barrel: Anodised alumninium with large cylindrical aluminium chamber
- Gauge: 160 psi | 11 bar | Top mount analog
- Pressure Tuning: Air release button
- Handle: Oversized padded | Dual density polymer
- Base: Steel
- Size: 74 x 25 x 18.5cm
- Weight: 2.9kg
- Volume per Stroke: 303 cc
- Hose Length: 152