Trangia Gas Burner
Trangia gas burners are designed to fit the same opening on the lower windshield as the meths burner,
The lower windshield on the trangia stove has an additional hole for the fuel line to pass through, and is then connected to a gas canister.
- Constructed from Stainless steel
- Nylon draw-string storage pouch included
- Simple control valve with large knob for easy operation with gloves
- Braided line to “remote” the canister from the cooker
- Designed for all 25 and 27 series stove systems
1 in stock - Available in-store and online
This product is: A regular item
Regular Shipping - This is a small product that can be easily shipped using standard AusPost satchels.
See our Shipping Information page for more information on shipping costs, or add this item to your cart to see its shipping cost.
- Material: Stainless Steel with brass fittings
- Number of Burners: 1 burner
- Jet Size: 0.32mm
- Fuel Type: 80% Butane, 20% Propane Cartridge (not included)
- Fuel Consumption: 162g/hr
- Heat Input: 2.2kW
- Weight: 160g
- Made in Sweden