Velo Orange Grand Cru Disc Touring Rear Hub: 32H 135mm
The Grand Cru Touring Hub is designed for touring, randonneuring, and commuting in all weather conditions. The high flanges allow room for large, sealed cartridge bearings so your hubs will be spinning happily for a long time.
Spoke count: 32H
Axle Rose: 135mm 9mmQR
1 in stock - Available in-store and online
This product is: A regular item
Regular Shipping - This is a small product that can be easily shipped using standard AusPost satchels.
See our Shipping Information page for more information on shipping costs, or add this item to your cart to see its shipping cost.
The freehub features a tool-free disassembly for maintenance or should you need to do a driveside spoke replacement.
- Frame Spacing: 135mm QR
- Rotor Attachment: 6 bolt
- Spoke Flange Diameter: 58mm
- Left Center-to-Flange: 36mm
- Right Center-to-Flange: 21mm
- Finish: Polished Aluminum Alloy
- Weight: 350g w/ Steel FHB
- Drilling: 32 or 36 hole
- Freehub Body (let us know in your order comments which you’d prefer): 10 speed compatible Shimano (steel or alloy) or Campagnolo
A video showing how to disassemble Grand Cru Touring hubs can be found here.
Note: QR skewer not included.
- Manufacturer SKU