Vittoria Barzo Tyre 29 x 2.6 Tubeless Folding Black/Anthracite 120TPI
Riding technical XC? The Barzo is the choice of the 2015 World Champion, as well as the winner of the BC Bike Race. How can such an aggressive XC tire roll so fast? The magic starts in the center tread, where we place an alternating ridge design, and progressive sipe angles. Cornering duties are handled by the moto-style block knobs, laid out in a proven V-formation. The result is a tire that corners as fast as it rolls, while still offering the protection of a full depth tread. Rocks and roots? Check. World Championship? Check.
- 4 compounds in the tread (4C) for unparalleled traction on technical courses
- Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound delivers ultimate wet grip
- Progressive sipe angle pattern increases cornering grip
- Square knobs offer stability and durability
- XC tyre with aggressive tread design for the most technical terrain
Out of stock
Add your email to be notified when this product becomes available again, or use this link to email us to see if we can special order this item for you.
This product is: A regular item
Regular Shipping - This is a small product that can be easily shipped using standard AusPost satchels.
See our Shipping Information page for more information on shipping costs, or add this item to your cart to see its shipping cost.
- Size: 29
- Width: 2.25
- ETRTO: 55-622
- Tyre Build: Tubeless Ready (TNT)
- Casing: XC Trail
- Material: Nylon 120 TPI
- Colour: Black/Anthracite
- Weight: 680g
- Manufacturer SKU