Vittoria Graphene Rubino Pro Black
Designed for intensive training, it is equally suitable for racing events. The Rubino Pro builds on the standard Rubino platform, utilising the same exclusive 3C Graphene compound structure, long service life, puncture protection, and sharp handling traits, but substitutes a folding bead material for reduced weight. The Rubino Pro has long been a favourite for both training and racing, and with the addition of Graphene technology compounds, is more versatile than ever!
This product is: A regular item
Regular Shipping - This is a small product that can be easily shipped using standard AusPost satchels.
See our Shipping Information page for more information on shipping costs, or add this item to your cart to see its shipping cost.
- 150 TPI Nylon casing for high mileage.
- 3 compounds in the tread (3C) for increased wear life and better rolling.
- All-rounder for any condition.
- Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound allows for increased wet grip.
- Weight: 700 x 23c – 230g | 700 x 25c – 250g | 700 x 28c – 270g
- Tyre Build: Foldable bead
- ETRTO: 23 – 622 | 25 – 622 | 28 – 622
- Material: Nylon 150 TPI
- Discipline: All-round
Reviews & Discussion (0)
Customers also viewed...
Out of stock
Maxxis DTH Tyre$60.00 Select options
Out of stock
Schwalbe Billy Bonkers Tyre$65.00 Select options
René Herse Barlow Pass TC 700 x 38Rated 5.00 out of 5$115.00 – $140.00 Select options
René Herse Bon Jon Pass TC 700 x 35Rated 5.00 out of 5$115.00 – $140.00 Select options
René Herse Switchback Hill TC 650Bx48$120.00 – $145.00 Select options
Panaracer Gravelking Slick$80.00 – $90.00 Select options