Wolf Tooth 110 BCD Chainring 4-bolt ASYM
Wolf Tooth was first to market with Cyclocross 1x specific chainrings because we saw Cyclocross as the perfect use for our patent pending Drop-Stop technology. These beautifully machined 110 BCD Asymmetric 4-bolt chainrings are optimized for your 1x Shimano CX/ Road/ Gravel drivetrain whether you run Dura Ace 9000, Ultegra 6800, 105 5800, or Tiagra 4700. They are also offset for the ideal 1x chainline.
This product is: A regular item
Regular Shipping - This is a small product that can be easily shipped using standard AusPost satchels.
See our Shipping Information page for more information on shipping costs, or add this item to your cart to see its shipping cost.
- These rings are for use with 110 BCD Asymmetric 4-bolt cranks. Here is how to measure your BCD.
- Compatible with Dura Ace 9000, Ultegra 6800, 105 5800, Tiagra 4703, and Tiagra 4700
- Sizes 38T and larger are compatible with Dura Ace 9100, Ultegra 8000 and 105 R7000 but a slight modification is required due to a change in the crank arm profile. The 36T chainring will not work for this modification. Click here to review the process for the modification, which takes about 5 minutes to perform.
- Mounts in the big ring position of the cranks but is offset inward for perfect chainline.
- The stock 2x bolts will not work. You will need our 6mm bolts which are optimized for single ring mounting.
- For 1×9, 1×10, 1×11 and 1×12 drivetrains including SRAM Eagle (TM)
- Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12 speed chains including SRAM Eagle (TM)
- If using a 9 speed drivetrain use a 10 speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9 speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention).
Chainring bolts – the stock 2x bolts will not work. You will need our 6mm bolts which are optimized for single ring mounting
Tanpan – allows Shimano mountain bike rear derailleurs to be used with Shimano road shifters
RoadLink – allows for wide range cassettes to be used with Shimano road rear derailleurs
- Design and manufactured in the Minneapolis, MN USA
- Wolf Tooth’s patent pending Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Recommend the use of a clutch style rear derailleur for the best chain security.
- Material 7075-T6
- Colors – black
- Chainline – 47.5mm
- If you plan to ride in very muddy conditions, we recommend a chainguide or chainkeeper in addition to a clutch-type rear derailleur! Without these precautions, you may experience chaindrops and/or chainsuck.
38t = 66g
40t = 74g
42t = 81g
44t = 90g