WTB Raddler 700 x 44 TCS Light/Fast Rolling SG2 Black
Speaking for itself, Raddler is the radder version of WTB’s famed Riddler tread pattern. It combines the expeditious efficiency of a short-knob centerline with get-rad traction of chunky outer knobs. Let’s call it a semi-slick, but one designed to increase confidence while you’re pushing the limits of gravel. Raddler is an excellent choice for loose terrain where traction takes priority, but efficiency is never far behind. Lean it over, take the inside line, brake late and stay pinned with the Raddler.
- Short-knob center tread cuts down on rolling resistance while still providing enough bite for out-of-the-saddle traction.
- Center and intermediate knobs on the Raddler are slightly taller than those of the original Riddler, thereby increasing tire lifespan without negatively affecting rolling efficiency.
- Tall, toothy outer lugs ensure your favorite gravel descent doesn’t unravel in the final corner.
- Single-ply 60tpi casing provides dependable protection at a minimal weight.
- All Raddler tyres are TCS tubeless compatible.
Out of stock
Add your email to be notified when this product becomes available again, or use this link to email us to see if we can special order this item for you.
This product is: A regular item
Regular Shipping - This is a small product that can be easily shipped using standard AusPost satchels.
See our Shipping Information page for more information on shipping costs, or add this item to your cart to see its shipping cost.
- Size: 700c x 44mm
- Level: TCS Light/Fast Rolling
- ETRTO: 44-622
- GMS: 44/42
- Tubless Compatibility: TCS Tubeless
- Casing: Single-play 120tpi
- Puncture Protection: SG2
SG2 Puncture Protection:
These tyres are available with all-new SG2 Puncture Protection, which is a lightweight nylon insert that provides bead-to-bead coverage and ensures every area of the tyre is defended against slashes and punctures. As events become progressively rougher and cyclists pedal farther, gravel gets tougher. It only makes sense for gravel tyres to become tougher as well.
- Nylon fibers have a flat profile, which reduces the amount of rubber needed to fill the gaps between fibers and minimizes weight.
- Protected SG2 gravel tyres feature a 120tpi casing, which improves suppleness compared to a traditional 60tpi tyre.
- SG2 was specifically designed to be a puncture protection layer, but it also improves air retention and eliminates seeping at the sidewall.
- Manufacturer SKU